The Nightmare Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nightmare Vale

- insert description here -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The list of games currently I own, and MY rating.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zanimato
Admin
Admin
Zanimato

The list of games currently I own, and MY rating. Empty
PostSubject: The list of games currently I own, and MY rating.   The list of games currently I own, and MY rating. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:15 am

The list of games I own, what system they are for, and my personal rating.

Rating System: Pending = I have not beaten it as of yet. Anything lower than a 4 = You should not bother buying. 4-6 = Good game worth buying if you think you might enjoy it. 7-8 Very good game with only a few flaws, worth buying for anyone. 9 = An almost perfect game with just one or two minor flaws almost always a must buy. 10 = A truely perfect must buy game, only the best of the best games deserve this.

Mercenaries 2: World In Flames for the PS3 My Rating: 9/10

Soul Calibur IV for the PS3 My Rating: 9/10

The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion for the PS3 My Rating: 9/10 No matter how much I love this game the one or two flaws I know of just won't allow me to give it a 10.. *sigh*

Dark Sector for the PS3 My Rating: 7/10

Overlord: Raising Hell for the PS3 My Rating: 8/10

Battlefield Bad Company for the PS3 My Rating: 9/10

Unreal Tournament 3 for the PS3 My Rating: 9/10

Grand Theft Auto 4 for the PS3 My Rating: 8/10 Vice City was better.... a lot better..

The Orange Box for the PS3 My Rating: 10/10 this might actually be the only 10 on this list lol.

Resistance Fall Of Man for the PS3 My Rating: 8/10

Call Of Duty 4 for the PS3 My Rating: 7/10 Over hyped to the point of insanity, only one other game has been more over hyped in my opinion you'll find out what it is soon.

Ratchet And Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction for the PS3 My Rating: 9/10

Uncharted Drake's Fortune for the PS3 My Rating: 9/10

Assassin's Creed for the PS3 My Rating: 7/10 the whole memory thing was just something kind of not really needed at all and the actual assassinations are only about 15% of the whole game...

Clive Barker's Jericho for the PS3 My Rating: 4/10 Don't buy it....

Dead Rising for the 360 My Rating: 10/10

Mass Effect for the 360 My Rating: 9/10

Civilization Revolution for the 360 My Rating: 8/10 the older Civilization games were better...

Condemned 2: Bloodshot for the 360 My Rating: 9/10 there is no need for guns in this game, why are there guns in this game?

Alone In The Dark 5 (2008) for the 360 My Rating: 6/10 major flaws I'd rather not tell you about..

Lost Odyssey for the 360 My Rating: 9/10

Two Worlds for the 360 6/10 I actually enjoyed this game a bit though for an RPG 10 hours to get 100% is far too short..

Bioshock for the 360 My Rating: 8/10 The major flaw; You. Cannot. DIE! this however will be fixed in the upcoming PS3 version.

Halo 3 for the 360 My Rating: 7/10 the only game I think is more over hyped than Call Of Duty 4.

Crackdown for the 360 My Rating: 9/10 The one flaw: you need to delete the game data from your hard drive to start a new game.. after you start a game there is no "Start new game" option no no only "continue"

The World Ends With You for the DS My Rating: 10/10

Final Fantasy 3 for the DS My Rating: 8/10

Final Fantasy 4 for the DS My Rating: 9/10

Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin for the DS My Rating: 9/10

Castlevania: Dawn Of Sorrow for the DS My Rating: 7/10 It's just a cheap Portrait of Ruin ripoff...

Mega Man Zero 1 for the GBA My Rating: 8/10

Mega Man Zero 2 for the GBA My Rating: 8/10

Mega Man Zero 3 for the GBA My Rating: 9/10

Mega Man Zero 4 for the GBA My Rating:9/10

Metroid Zero Mission for the GBA My Rating: 9/10

Metroid Fusion for the GBA My Rating: 9/10

I Wanna Be The Guy for the PC Download only My Rating: Pain..... a lot of pain....
Back to top Go down
https://thenightmarevale.forumotion.net

The list of games currently I own, and MY rating.
Page 1 of 1