The Nightmare Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nightmare Vale

- insert description here -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skill Points list, Resistance: Fall Of Man.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zanimato
Admin
Admin
Zanimato

Skill Points list, Resistance: Fall Of Man. Empty
PostSubject: Skill Points list, Resistance: Fall Of Man.   Skill Points list, Resistance: Fall Of Man. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 am

Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding number of Skill Points:

General

Reading Is Fun! (2 points): Collect 10 Intelligence Reports.
Chicks Dig Eyestrain (3 points): Collect 20 Intelligence Reports.
Too Many Secrets (7 points): Collect all Intelligence Reports.
In For a Penny... (1 points): Kill 3 Hybrids with a single grenade.
Fetch (2 points): Kill a Howler with a grenade.
Acupuncture Is Cheaper (2 points): Kill 3 enemies at once with the Hedgehog.
Why Are These Candles Screaming? (3 points): Kill 8 Hybrids with fire in within 20 seconds.
Lovely Parting Gifts (2 points): Squat over 15 dead Hybrids.
Tag, You're It (2 points): Kill 5 enemies with the Bullseye within 30 seconds.
Gasping For Air (3 points): Kill 2 Hybrids in a level only after severing all of their hoses.
Nowhere To Hide (3 points): Kill 5 enemies in a level by shooting them through a wall with the Auger.
Twirly-Whirly (3 points): Kill 5 Menials with the Bullseye trap.
Turrets (3 points): Kill 6 enemies with the Chimeran Sentry gun.
Mechanical Thumbs (5 points): Successfully complete the game on the Hard difficulty setting.

York

Supersonic Meat Cubes (3 points): Kill 3 Leapers with a Frag grenade in the York level.
Homing Beacons (3 points): Kill 4 Hybrids with the Bullseye in the York level.
Chimera Pâtè (3 points): Run over 10 enemies with the tank in the York level.

Grimsby

Don't Worry, Insurance Has It Covered (3 points): Destroy 3 or more black boxes in the Grimsby level.
20th Sentry (3 points): Do not get his by a laser mine in the Grimsby level.
Personal Space Bubble (4 points): Do not let any Menial grab you in the Grimsby level.

Manchester

Lightfoot (4 points): Take no damage from the mines in the Manchester level.
This Is My Rifle, This Is My Gun (2 points): Kill the Stalker in Manchester Traffic Circle using only the M5A2.

Nottingham

In One Ear, Out The Other (2 points): Get at least 5 kills by headshot with the L23 Fareye in the Nottingham level.

Cheshire

Passive Aggressive (3 points): Kill 4 Hybrids or Menials with non-weapon damage in the Cheshire level.
We've Lost The Security Deposit Anyway (2 points): Break 10 medical lamps in the Cheshire level.
Mirror, Mirror (3 points): Destroy all glass objects in all three sections in the Cheshire level.

Somerset

Next Speed Trap, 50 Miles (3 points): Successfully complete the Somerset level in within 7 minutes 45 seconds.
I Can See My House From Here! (2 points): Jump at least 50m in the LU-P Lynx in Cheddar Gorge in the Somerset level.
Misplaced Aggression (2 points): Blow up all cars in the town section in the Somerset level.
They Came From Behind (3 points): Run over 3 Hybrids while driving in reverse in the Somerset level.
I Believe This Is Yours (3 points): Use only Chimeran weapons to kill enemies in the Somerset level.

Bristol

One Eye Dog! (3 points): Kill a Howler with the L23 Fareye.
A New Kind of Sourdough (4 points): Kill all enemies in the cafeteria of Southern Command with the XR-003 Sapper.
Pint In One Hand, Darts In The Other (2 points): Inside Southern Command, shoot the center of all four dartboards with the L23 Fareye.

Bracknell

Karma's A Bitch (3 points): Kill all enemies in the Chimeran tunnels with only their native weapons; Bullseye for Hybrids, Auger for Steelheads, and Backlash Grenades for all.
This is MY House (4 points): Do not let any Chinera stand on the mining platform in the Chimeran Tunnels for more than 10 seconds.

London

Leapin' Lizards (3 points): Take no damage from Rollers in the outskirts of London.
Fast Like The Tortoise (2 points): Take no damage from Slipskulls in the outskirts of London.

Thames

Le Parkour (4 points): Finish the battlefields and rooftops in the outskirts of London within five minutes.

Tower

Breakin' the Law (3 points): Destroy the Reactor without using the L209 LAARK.
Vanilla Only, Please (4 points): Reach the Reactor Room without using weapon secondary fire modes or grenades.
What Would Hale Do? (2 points): Kill an Angel using only the Rossmore 236 combat shotgun.
Return To Sender (3 points): Shoot five objects thrown at you by the Angels before they reach you.
Back to top Go down
https://thenightmarevale.forumotion.net

Skill Points list, Resistance: Fall Of Man.
Page 1 of 1